Breaking News

Raffi Barsoumian

Joined: 13/03/13

Comments by Raffi Barsoumian
BTC/USD Mar 08, 2021 17:32
One more push and it will go over 52K!
BTC/USD Feb 06, 2021 8:05
Warning - Shorting Bitcoin can cause heart attack
Gold Aug 11, 2020 14:00
Good Call Nikhil, and thanks for stopping me from going long on Gold for now, do you think it will reverse course at 1700? what would be your reasoning in one sentence? Thanks, R
Dow Jones May 26, 2020 9:14
I have heard from stock brokers that two kinds of people loose the most in the stock market.
Dow Jones May 19, 2020 12:07
Remember, derivatives market is a zero sum game, the institutions can manipulate the share prices and or waaay over price put options and milk you, while you are thinking that you have bet against the market...
Gold Jan 06, 2020 10:13
Gold forming a new base at $1,575, next over $1,600.
Gold Jan 02, 2020 9:11
You can lose a lot of money when you use intuition and common sense alone...
Gold Dec 24, 2019 11:12
Tin may have joined the monastery after loosing his shirt, he heard about the free robes that they give away :)
Gold Dec 13, 2019 11:19
Institutions who write call and put options, can influence the price of the underlying stock to force it out of money expiration if they hold enough shares...and then start the cycle again by writing more options, it is a dirty game at retail investors' expense.  It goes unnoticed most of the time.
Gold Dec 13, 2019 11:12
Remember, trend is your friend and intuition and common sense your enemy in the stock market, especially when there is manipulation in the derivatives market...
Gold Dec 10, 2019 9:00
Could be a good day for B2Gold or just suck if "sell on news" kicks in...
Gold Nov 27, 2019 15:47
Nobody knows for sure what is going to happen next in the markets, but I am sure many will have an explanation after the fact...:)
Gold Nov 26, 2019 10:51
I am surprised that Kirkland Lake went after Detour instead of B2Gold, I know Barrick was interested in B2gold at one point but B2GOLD wanted a high premium something like 30%,  I think this is the best time for M and A before gold takes off.
Gold Nov 25, 2019 11:03
I guess inflation is not apparent enough of to put it to bed.  Greater forces want to keep it low not to raise interests which would further devastate the debt situation, I think there is more than meets the eye, that is why I say trend is your friend but your common sense and intuition your enemy when it comes to stock markets :).
Gold Nov 25, 2019 10:10
Gold building a base around 1465 for the next leg up towards 1550 and eventually 1600 IMHO.
Gold Nov 19, 2019 16:44
Please refresh my memory, thx.
Gold Nov 18, 2019 10:10
I have been listening to so called experts, nobody seems to know what is going to happen, Put options overpriced, Gold is not used as a traditional hedge anymore...welcome to the international Casino, drinks on you ;)
Gold Nov 15, 2019 10:06
Or investors might think Dow is topped off and invest in Gold...
Dow Jones Jul 03, 2019 15:10
Skeptics must have put options and short positions...remember, trend is your friend and intuition/common sense your enemy when it come to stock markets...