Breaking News
Investing Pro 0

Itas Taka

Joined: 19/03/20

Comments by Itas Taka
Bitcoin Oct 15, 2021 16:56
Wow,, this just launched after market close ! It's determined to give max embarrassment to each and every crypto 'expert' podcaster, mainly for promoting Altcoins over BTC ! I like likey a lot ,, lol !  Retrace to 60K, then bounce would be strong move
Bitcoin Oct 15, 2021 12:56
 ,,, I am investor not trader,,, so DONT listen to me ! Van,,, WHERE ARE YOU MAN ,,, I am investor not trader,,, so DONT listen to me ! Van,,, WHERE ARE YOU MAN
Bitcoin Oct 15, 2021 12:56
Right about FOMO though ! I see very good volume too, but it's options expiry day so my trust is still low ! Dollar shortage in international market plus higher BTC seems to point to money continuedly leaving Xi
Bitcoin Oct 15, 2021 12:56
It abnormally high above all MAs ! IMO, it will retrace before 65K !
Bitcoin Oct 15, 2021 11:56
Options expiry volatility ! Also, China is getting worse too ! Altcoins 'experts' seem little embarrassed though,, lol ! It may make next lightning leg by traceback to 58,5K
Bitcoin Oct 14, 2021 16:03
 ,, Friday options expiry shows max traders pain between 57K and 58K as of now ! I think whales smell blood this expiry ,, Friday options expiry shows max traders pain between 57K and 58K as of now ! I think whales smell blood this expiry
Bitcoin Oct 14, 2021 15:31
 ,, It needs to close above 57477 to keep bullish lightning structure  ! We still have some time ,, It needs to close above 57477 to keep bullish lightning structure  ! We still have some time
Bitcoin Oct 14, 2021 15:11
Every podcaster/expert has been shouting to Sell BTC and buy Alts ! I guess people are listening to these 'experts' who front run every move!
Gold Oct 13, 2021 19:16
It's consolidating just below 200 day MA at 1795 ! This is good because probability of it pushing past 200DMA increases and 1830 becomes the target ! However, pullback to 1780 before it's upwards push would be normal move
Gold Oct 13, 2021 18:55
If Gold resets back to TIPS ( like it used to do before 2020 Crypto mania) then it's value would have been ~$1990 today
Bitcoin Oct 13, 2021 16:12
Very strong bullish into market close !  May lightning flash to 59K in daily ! Long legs candles may hold it well for now
Bitcoin Oct 13, 2021 14:11
Rumors of attempted coup and attempt on life of Xi, IF TRUE, would explain why Xi has gone berserk ! Deliberately destroying, Tech, Education, Media, Housing, Banks and meddling in Power/energy,,, are not signs of a sane leader ! PLA apparently was not happy of being asked to advance into India, south China sea, Nepal, Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam, etc so some were disgruntled with Xi
Gold Oct 13, 2021 11:17
The negativity on Gold seems natural ! However, I think, CBs fear of crypto and also global monetary conditions are getting set-up for Gold to surprise everyone ! Meanwhile, after floor price of 1760 for 2021 , the floor price for 2022 may jump to 1950  due to higher production costs
Bitcoin Oct 12, 2021 19:55
 .. lol,, i see it.. I am glad I didn't see it before,,, must have been little unnerving since the lightning bolt support line was at 53760 .. lol,, i see it.. I am glad I didn't see it before,,, must have been little unnerving since the lightning bolt support line was at 53760
Bitcoin Oct 12, 2021 18:53
 ,, I didn't see it break any support level, so IMO we were still bull ! However, i only look at day chart so might have missed the finer movements ,, I didn't see it break any support level, so IMO we were still bull ! However, i only look at day chart so might have missed the finer movements
Bitcoin Oct 12, 2021 18:45
We need a Chinese Bailout.. very badly but Xi is not in mood
Bitcoin Oct 12, 2021 18:41
Looking at day chary, It's still the lightning bolt going up
Bitcoin Oct 12, 2021 18:36
PBoC is doing nothing on some issues and on other issues it is doing everything possible it should NOT be doing ! So yes, IMO, China markets are going down faster and much much more,,, and then slower for extended time, maybe for decades ! Readup on Japan housing market of 90-91 which is EXACTLY ( if not worse) what China has done now !
Bitcoin Oct 12, 2021 16:00
The best bet for BTC would be for Chinese biz'men trying to exit the sinking economy and save themselves from debtors prisons ! Getting money out would be most easy with BTC
Bitcoin Oct 12, 2021 15:57
It's a sell-off close ! Don't look good for rest of the day
Bitcoin Oct 12, 2021 14:40
Watching next hour for any hints of future direction
Gold Oct 12, 2021 12:36
Long time ago, I remember everyone saying interest rates can NEVER go below 5% otherwise every Pension fund will fail and everyone will be broke and poor due high inflation ! However, FED found the way to make rich richer ! I expect FED will find a way to save the rich this time too ! Tough for rest of us
Bitcoin Oct 11, 2021 23:36
Bloodbath in China Housing bonds market today ! Xi is starting to focus on Banks dealing in Real Estates next so it's only going to get worse ! Contagion may be hitting us any day now ! After attacking us with Covid, this may be Xi's next attack?
Gold Oct 09, 2021 18:17
Tier it is  thx ;)
Bitcoin Oct 08, 2021 10:41
Job numbers were bad, yes,, still, BTC didn't break support ! It may be early, but IMO, BTC will do fine