Breaking News
Get Actionable Insights with InvestingPro+: Start 7 Day FREE Trial Register here
Investing Pro 0

Itas Taka

Joined: 19/03/20

Comments by Itas Taka
Bitcoin Nov 29, 2021 14:13
This season, at least that country had mercy on us and just made us sick and not tried to killing everyone again ! I guess, having the ability to make own country's qtry GDP jump over 6 % and at the same time, pushing rest of the worlds GDP to minus 10% (India -30%, US plus Europe -10% etc )  was just too intoxicating power
Bitcoin Nov 29, 2021 12:26
Ok,, So it's here already !  Good part is that it's very mild but it's very likely that everyone will get it now, no exceptions for taking strict  precautions ! So, i guess, it may be wise to do what China did already, stock up groceries, just in case all family members fall sick at same time !  The 'Chinese virus experts with insider knowledge' have already declared winters to be 'tough' !
Bitcoin Nov 29, 2021 10:34
Censors loose nuts lose it all
Bitcoin Nov 29, 2021 10:32
W,H,O
Bitcoin Nov 29, 2021 8:45
Nice to see crypto holding up this morning ! I half expected steep down market after W,H,O Turdrose retried to create Global FUD without giving ANY mortality data at all !
Bitcoin Nov 29, 2021 8:11
Nice to see crypto holding up this morning ! I half expected steep down market after W.H.O Turdrose retried to create Global FUD without giving ANY mortality data at all !
Bitcoin Nov 28, 2021 22:10
bought some beaten up level 1 Alts (SOL, AVAX etc) so these are going down more for sure ;(
Bitcoin Nov 28, 2021 22:04
o variant seems to be nothing burger in news after news ! The scare seems over and BTC still seem to hold flash pattern for 70-75K year ending
Bitcoin Nov 28, 2021 17:17
 ,, meanwhile, i am happy it's holding up ,, meanwhile, i am happy it's holding up
Bitcoin Nov 28, 2021 17:16
 , lol,, I guess i am too pessimistic ! I still feel 53K will be touched and broken , lol,, I guess i am too pessimistic ! I still feel 53K will be touched and broken
Bitcoin Nov 27, 2021 20:21
I am an freaking chicken ! Cancelled that 53K buy order ! Lack of information on O variant is little disturbing
Bitcoin Nov 27, 2021 18:52
Over 30 mutations in small portion of RNA called spike protein,,, lol,, I am no scientist, but it seems mother nature really worked hard on covid and has done these mutant changes, in weeks, compared to what nature does in thousands of years !!!???
Bitcoin Nov 27, 2021 18:22
Seems the media and social media is controlling O variant news again ! No stats are being given of this virus ! Can someone re-confirm what i found in week old article on SA  with more recent stats ! When total cases were 21, hospitalized 8, intensive care 5, deaths 3 !  I understand that, Initial stats are always more bad so if anyone has access to updated stats of current (about) 2500 SA cases !
Bitcoin Nov 27, 2021 14:34
About 10 days back, Chinese official media asked households to stock-up supplies for extreme winter and also assured adequate supplies of everything ! This caused panic buying in China (lots of videos) and western media explained it as 'thoughtless' panic about war with Taiwan ! Today, after O variant news, Chinese preparation seemed very 'lucky' indeed ! Doesn't it remined you of China socking up PPE from entire world in Jan 2020 and THEN news of Wuhan virus comes out in late Feb? Too many  lucky coincidences? Makes you THINK  !!!
Bitcoin Nov 27, 2021 8:54
Lets not kid ourselves ! Under the rule of  Justinflation (and Bidenflation), everyone is a gambler just to earn a positive annual return !
Bitcoin Nov 26, 2021 14:42
Hey Van,, We need your input for frequently man ! Please take little more time to jot your thoughts ! Thx
Bitcoin Nov 26, 2021 14:28
For right or wrong,, Still waiting at 53K with order !
Bitcoin Nov 26, 2021 14:12
 ,,,  ;) ,,,  ;)
S&P 500 Futures Nov 26, 2021 14:10
Unless they say that new variant is less deadly or vax work on it before markets open Monday,,,, this may get ugly ! This RED candle reminds me of Fed-March 2000 where we waited for FED to say 'stimulus' to start the time for buying again ! I may wait for FEDs speak before going near this mess
Bitcoin Nov 26, 2021 13:50
  over 20 years back, people said interest rates cannot go below 5% otherwise, economy will be destroyed for future generation and retirees pensions ! They reduced  ! 10 years back they said they have no  money and it cannot be printed without massive wealth transfer ! They printed ! When FED say they have lots of bullets left (to shoot at poor), I believe them !  over 20 years back, people said interest rates cannot go below 5% otherwise, economy will be destroyed for future generation and retirees pensions ! They reduced  ! 10 years back they said they have no  money and it cannot be printed without massive wealth transfer ! They printed ! When FED say they have lots of bullets left (to shoot at poor), I believe them !
Bitcoin Nov 26, 2021 13:34
 ,, Darn,, Shorts seem to be showing stronger and stronger inverse co-relation to prices since last hour ! Whales may take this to be a sign to move ! ,, Darn,, Shorts seem to be showing stronger and stronger inverse co-relation to prices since last hour ! Whales may take this to be a sign to move !
Bitcoin Nov 26, 2021 12:39
Market is still holding after opening ! Also, shorts haven't spiked since markets opened
Bitcoin Nov 26, 2021 12:38
BTC has fallen JUST ~20% from ATH ! This is crypto after all ! I think, new virus variant means more money and more money is not all that bad ;)
Bitcoin Nov 26, 2021 8:20
I FOMO bought AVAX after failing to buy (limit orders) for 3 days ! I am down 35% in 3 days ! I guess, it's part of the game if you buy on green candle ! But today is Red candle so something to think over
Bitcoin Nov 26, 2021 8:08
If BTC can hold this level after market opens, then amazingly, it will still be in flash pattern for 75-80K close for 2021 ! I am placing my bets on the pattern and buying little more at 53K