Breaking News
Get Actionable Insights with InvestingPro+: Start 7 Day FREE Trial Register here
Investing Pro 0

Itas Taka

Joined: 19/03/20

Comments by Itas Taka
Bitcoin Nov 23, 2021 15:55
Nice,, as normal, markets will have green days in remaining part of thanksgiving week ! Swing traders may be interested in market here
Gold Nov 23, 2021 15:37
FED better be prepared to defend dollar when Russ and China start to make their move ! Meanwhile, even a toddler can knock down gold prices and take gold away to the east
Gold Nov 23, 2021 15:30
GWARK,,, Who died??
Bitcoin Nov 23, 2021 11:42
 ,, Oh yes,,, gemme gemee,,,free money free money,,, yippee ,, Oh yes,,, gemme gemee,,,free money free money,,, yippee
Bitcoin Nov 23, 2021 10:15
Seems the double dip might be holding and if so it'll make for about 20% downturn in total ! chart also now following broadly in 'flash' pattern and this pattern projection now pointing to 75-80K uptrend for year end !
S&P 500 Futures Nov 23, 2021 5:39
 ,, In good old days, FED used to focus on market 'fundamentals' and not market sentiment ! When fundamentals fell in a hole, FED refocused on market 'sentiment' ! now both fundamentals and sentiment are in hole, FED is focused on 'themselves' but still get re-appointed,, lol ,, In good old days, FED used to focus on market 'fundamentals' and not market sentiment ! When fundamentals fell in a hole, FED refocused on market 'sentiment' ! now both fundamentals and sentiment are in hole, FED is focused on 'themselves' but still get re-appointed,, lol
Bitcoin Nov 22, 2021 19:49
 ,, Wrong,, it can never go lower ! Not when i have fingers crossed and praying so hard ,, Wrong,, it can never go lower ! Not when i have fingers crossed and praying so hard
Bitcoin Nov 22, 2021 19:46
 ,, I FOMO bought some AVAX since it is level 1 coin and naturally, it's climb screeched to complete stop ! ,, I FOMO bought some AVAX since it is level 1 coin and naturally, it's climb screeched to complete stop !
Gold Nov 22, 2021 19:19
in 1971, a crook called Nixon came on TV and announced temporary stopping convertibility of dollar into Gold ! I remember reading all about it in evening papers and if i remember right, we (father) were happy to punish those pesky Europeans and Japs since Nixon promised no effect on our standard of life ! Just a few years later, with every currency fighting with US dollar, I was totally convinced the 'temporary' act was wrong and will be reversed and Gold will shine again ! I've been collecting tiny physical amount  ever since till 2008 !  Except for 2020, never sold,, ever ! Now, my time may be running out but I still say, Nixon was a crook and worked only for his friends, not the people !
S&P 500 Futures Nov 22, 2021 17:29
I have taken some cream off last week ! But not sure if it's the right thing to do cause FED has left no place to hide it ! So just keeping cash and some in crypto (SOL and AVAX)
S&P 500 Futures Nov 22, 2021 17:24
To everyone who is going thru the downturn for the first time ,,,,, EVERY TIME IN THE PAST, FED HAS PRINTED UNIMAGINEABLE AMOUNT OF MONEY (unimaginable at start of crash),,, So those who hunkered down came out better than those who remained active !  JP may print this time too,, that's the only thing FED knows
Bitcoin Nov 22, 2021 17:00
double bottom seems to be forming at 55,7K? If it holds, the next stop may be back to 63,7K
Gold Nov 22, 2021 16:32
Unlike Bitcoin, Gold has no high flying and famous Champions! That means it has zero 'hype' ! Gold's champions have all been mostly discredited in last 15 years and are now generally ignored ! Gold will have to crawl up on its own strengths but once it does and starts getting noticed, it's climb up the rest of the way will be very strong indeed ! Why? i don't know,,, maybe tomorrow, maybe in 25th century
Bitcoin Nov 21, 2021 13:53
One would think the penny pinching Deloitte would have selected SOL over more expensive AVAX ! I guess humans are unpredictable ! Anyway, someone seems to have done the calculations finally
Bitcoin Nov 21, 2021 13:48
I guess, exhausted AVAX will now finally move back to SOL ! May as well take advantage
Bitcoin Nov 21, 2021 12:46
 ,, ooh,,,yes,,, sry for confusion!   In uptrend flash (ie strong pattern), the current low cannot be lower than that previous high (the blue line in chart) ! Which in my app is called 'previous low' ! ,, ooh,,,yes,,, sry for confusion!   In uptrend flash (ie strong pattern), the current low cannot be lower than that previous high (the blue line in chart) ! Which in my app is called 'previous low' !
Gold Nov 21, 2021 12:17
 ,, Imagine, looking at 10 million dollar house in Canada ! Now visualize, the (Chinese origin) owners are actually collecting welfare and making taxpayers suckers ,,, lol ! THAT can cause my visuals to burst some blood vessels ! Also, the real estate association claims only 2% buys are foreigners (who pay 25% tax on transfer) ! That sissy Trudeau needs to investigate this conflicting information from Banks and housing organizations ASAP ,, Imagine, looking at 10 million dollar house in Canada ! Now visualize, the (Chinese origin) owners are actually collecting welfare and making taxpayers suckers ,,, lol ! THAT can cause my visuals to burst some blood vessels ! Also, the real estate association claims only 2% buys are foreigners (who pay 25% tax on transfer) ! That sissy Trudeau needs to investigate this conflicting information from Banks and housing organizations ASAP
Gold Nov 20, 2021 7:54
Disappointing that gold dropped down even from a ascending triangle ! However, over longer term, China may save Gold ! China has banned bitcoin, no one trusts stock/bond market and authorities are cracking down on housing ! In short Chinese have nowhere to invest saving and may finally turn back to traditional billion saving ! Currently, Chinese are sending billions into the largest money laundering tax haven country, called Canada, using Bitcoins ! Canada is now under FATF pre-investigation ! Banking data (little old) released under 'freedom of information act' revealed, 98% of high net worth houses  in Vancouver/Toronto were owned by 'non-residents' of Canada!  Most of these owners also declared annual incomes that qualified them for 'Canadian Welfare' assistance programs ! Not verified, but almost all are Chinese people and this is also the reason why Canadian house prices have jumped recently, while falling worldwide ! If China shuts off this tap, Gold will raise again due to China
Bitcoin Nov 19, 2021 23:13
 ,, Turds,,, Just Turd cakes for those two Turds ! That is my msg to them ,, Turds,,, Just Turd cakes for those two Turds ! That is my msg to them
Bitcoin Nov 19, 2021 23:09
 ,, trust me, you don't want to know ! I try to remain optimistic, but it's very tough ! I cannot remain in cash but it's impossible to find anything safe so hunkering down ! Anyway, at my age, it's not like i have to plan for a decade long business cycle ! ,, trust me, you don't want to know ! I try to remain optimistic, but it's very tough ! I cannot remain in cash but it's impossible to find anything safe so hunkering down ! Anyway, at my age, it's not like i have to plan for a decade long business cycle !
163738059577809.jpg Bitcoin Nov 19, 2021 23:00
163738059577809.jpg
 ,, I was looking from 20th July bottom ! It makes a good lightning flash ! In this the previous lower low is 53160, so this low is still higher than previous low ;) ,, I was looking from 20th July bottom ! It makes a good lightning flash ! In this the previous lower low is 53160, so this low is still higher than previous low ;)
Bitcoin Nov 19, 2021 21:04
Markets are on knife edge so do not leverage or you WILL get cut ! No ifs or buts here,,, You WILL get hurt
Bitcoin Nov 19, 2021 20:59
BTC is 75K to 80K by year end ! Very heavy mass acceptance means, say bye bye to 80-90% drawdown in future ! Also, existing level 1 Altcoins may never see even a 50% drawdown even in the next inevitable largest stock market crash and may make 5x to 10x by 2022 fall !
Bitcoin Nov 19, 2021 20:37
lol,,, nice recovery eh?
Bitcoin Nov 19, 2021 17:23
Darn,, sorry man that came out harsh but that was not my intension