Aug 9 (Reuters) - ICE canola futures 0#RS: fell from a one-month high on Thursday amid technical selling and as some traders locked in profits from earlier long positions, traders said.
* November canola RSX8 settled $2.00 lower at $508.70 per tonne, declining after earlier failing to surpass Wednesday's peak of $512.90.
* The November-January canola spread traded 767 times.
* Chicago November soybeans SX8 declined on positioning ahead of a monthly U.S. Department of Agriculture monthly crop report due on Friday. SOY/C
* November Paris Matif rapeseed futures COMX8 and Malaysian October crude palm oil 1FCPOV8 each were lower.
* The Canadian dollar CAD= was trading at $1.3033 to the U.S. dollar, or 76.70 U.S. cents at 2:41 p.m. CDT (1941 GMT).
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.