May 15 (Reuters) - Stamper Oil & Gas Corp STMP.V :
* STAMPER OIL & GAS PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE ON STATE AND SUDAN
* NOTIFIED BY STATE OIL CORP THAT MOU BETWEEN STATE AND SUDAPET COMPANY LTD IS NOT IN GOOD STANDING
* COMPANY IS ALSO WORKING HARD AT THIS TIME ON EVALUATING OTHER OIL AND GAS PROJECTS IN LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA
* STATE WILL BE IN DISCUSSIONS WITH MINISTER AT MINISTRY OF OIL AND GAS THROUGH LOCAL MANAGER MEKKI MOSSAD FOR EXTENSION TO MOU
* STATE AND STAMPER ARE IN CONTINUED TALKS WITH OPERATOR IN SUDAN AND ARE WORKING HARD TO SIGN AN UPDATED MOU
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.