CAIRO, Dec 6 (Reuters) - Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities, has bought 350,000 tonnes of wheat in an international purchasing tender, traders said on Thursday.
Of the total, GASC bought 290,000 tonnes of Russian wheat and 60,000 tonnes of Ukrainian wheat, traders said.
GASC is seeking the wheat for Jan. 21-31 shipment.
Traders gave the following breakdown of the purchase in dollars per tonne:
* Daewoo: 60,000 tonnes of Russian wheat at $236.30 and $15.90 freight equating to $252.20
* Daewoo: 55,000 tonnes of Russian wheat at $236.75 and $16.60 freight, equating to $253.35
* Aston: 60,000 tonnes of Russian wheat at $237.35 and $15.90 freight, equating to $253.25
* GTCS: 60,000 tonnes of Russian wheat at $237.40 and $15.90 freight, equating to $253.50
* Louis-Dreyfus: 60,000 tonnes of Ukrainian wheat at $236.60 and $16.70 freight, equating to $253.30
* Glencore (LON:GLEN): 55,000 tonnes of Russian wheat at $236.30 and $16.95 freight, equating to $253.25 For of a full list of offers presented at the tender, please click on (L8N1YB3GG)
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.