WINNIPEG, Manitoba, March 12 (Reuters) - ICE Canada canola futures slipped on Monday, pressured by technical selling.
* A lack of fresh export sales contributed to canola's slide, a trader said.
* Most-active May canola RSK8 lost $2.50 to $512.40 per tonne.
* ICE Futures Canada said there were no deliveries on Monday of the March contract, which expires on Wednesday.
* May-July canola spread traded 2,147 times.
* Chicago May soybeans SK8 rose on bargain-buying.
* NYSE MATIF May rapeseed COMK8 dipped and Malaysian May crude palm oil 1FCPOK8 rose.
* The Canadian dollar CAD= was trading at $1.2843 to the U.S. dollar, or 77.86 U.S. cents at 3:25 p.m. CDT (2025 GMT).
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.