⌛ Did you miss ProPicks’ 13% gains in May? Subscribe now & catch June’s top AI-picked stocks early.Unlock Stocks

XRP's Main Partner in Japan Highlights XRP Price Progress

Published 2024-01-01, 09:43 a/m
XRP's Main Partner in Japan Highlights XRP Price Progress
SBI
-
XRP/USD
-

U.Today - In a recent social media address, , SBI VC Trade representative director and CEO, expressed gratitude to customers and stakeholders, attributing the success of the company to the remarkable surge in the crypto asset market. Kondo highlighted the stellar performance of , a key focus of SBI VC Trade and the broader SBI conglomerate.

The crypto market's unexpected recovery at the beginning of the year saw significant gains for major assets. surged from 2.1 million JPY to approximately 6 million JPY, while experienced an impressive jump from 150,000 JPY to 330,000 JPY. Of particular note, XRP, as emphasized by Kondo, soared from 45 JPY to 88 JPY.

Reflecting on the year, Kondo characterized it as a period of upward momentum, underscoring the company's success and the positive trajectory of the crypto market.

XRP takes over Asia

SBI, one of Japan's largest financial structures, continues to actively collaborate with , cementing their partnership with a joint venture announcement earlier this year. Kondo also highlighted the pivotal role of SBI Ripple Asia in this collaboration. SBI holds a majority stake with 60%, while Ripple Labs holds the remaining 40%.

This entity is set to introduce Ripple's XRP-enabled remittance solution to bank accounts in Southeast Asia. The implementation is scheduled to commence this month, marking a significant step toward increasing the utility of XRP in the region.

With XRP at the forefront of these developments, SBI VC Trade's celebration of its price progress signals a promising outlook for the crypto asset, setting the stage for further growth and adoption in the Japanese market.

This article was originally published on U.Today

Latest comments

Risk Disclosure: Trading in financial instruments and/or cryptocurrencies involves high risks including the risk of losing some, or all, of your investment amount, and may not be suitable for all investors. Prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory or political events. Trading on margin increases the financial risks.
Before deciding to trade in financial instrument or cryptocurrencies you should be fully informed of the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite, and seek professional advice where needed.
Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. The data and prices on the website are not necessarily provided by any market or exchange, but may be provided by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual price at any given market, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Fusion Media and any provider of the data contained in this website will not accept liability for any loss or damage as a result of your trading, or your reliance on the information contained within this website.
It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, transmit or distribute the data contained in this website without the explicit prior written permission of Fusion Media and/or the data provider. All intellectual property rights are reserved by the providers and/or the exchange providing the data contained in this website.
Fusion Media may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.
© 2007-2024 - Fusion Media Limited. All Rights Reserved.