Investing.com - Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Friday:
• Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD) stock soared 21.49% by 8:06 AM ET (12:06 GMT) as the company reported a smaller decline in quarterly same-store sales.
• Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) stock crashed 17.33% after Politico reported that Canadians who work in the marijuana industry or invest in the sector could risk a lifetime ban on travel to the U.S.
• Adobe (NASDAQ:ADBE) stock gained 0.84% after reporting better-than-expected quarterly earnings although its estimate for a revenue rise in its digital media unit for the current quarter suggested a slowing pace of growth.
• Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) stock edged forward 0.28% as chief executive Jeff Bezos, who privately owns the Washington post, said U.S. President Donald Trump was wrong to attack the media.
• L Brands (NYSE:LB) gained 2.04% after the company announced that it would close all of its Henri Bendel stores and the website in order to increase shareholder value.
• Globalscape (NYSE:GSB) stocks could see movement in the regular session after a report the company rejected a buyout offer of $4.15 per share.
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.